Miscellany Monday!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Sleep
I got to sleep in this morning and goodness gracious, was it nice? Harper decided that it was nice to and she didn't wake my up to take her out until 7:15. Bliss.

Accomplishments
Today was a very productive day. Applications-check, cleaning my room-check, wash sheets-check! I am so glad that we got Better Monday off! It was very helpful in my opinion. There is no greater feeling that crossing things off my to-do list.

Lunch with Mama
I got to enjoy a Mexican lunch with mother-dearest today. It'll be my last one until I graduate because it's the last day that I get off until the BIG day! :) I just love my mother so much. She makes me feel special and treats me well. LOVE YOU MAMA! 

Outside time.

Harper was so good for me today that I took her to her favorite spot and let her run and play for a while. She loved it! :)

Bubbles.
I gave my precious, Sunday school class bubbles for Easter, instead of the usual candy that I load them up on. I got a message today from a mama saying thank you for them and that my boy was having so much fun! :) So sweet. 

View 2011-04-2...jpg in slide show

It's been a great Monday.
Hope the storms aren't affecting YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan