everyday is a possibility.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coco Chanel said it best:
"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness.  And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny.  And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."


I just love this outlook on everyday lookin' good! :) I don't know about you, but most days I am running through my closet throwing clothes and trying to find something that looks decent enough to wear. I don't have the concept that it could be the day that I meet Mr. Right. 

But.. Guess what?     It. Could. Be.
Maybe I should post this little quote up in my bathroom so that every day I am reminded. Even though beauty isn't all about the way you look, outward appearances usually draw the personality out of someone. Think about it?


Make up is not my favorite accessory. I must say that I do put it on everyday unless a day at home, with work to be done is in the forecast.  It just isn't something that I enjoy experimenting with and mixing up. When I found what I like and what looks good, I stick with it. 


We had fun getting all dolled up for this day. Can't believe it's been over a year. Geez..


Just a thought. What's your suggestions, make up preferences, and tips?


2 comments:

  1. Aunt Ann told Betsy one day (in her sugar syrup voice ) 'Hon, when ya get up in the mornin', if you'll brush yo hair an' put on a lil lipstick, yo day will be so much bettah!' haha All I have to say is it takes more than a hairbrush and lipstick for this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a little bit of make-up everyday but I know it's not everything. It makes me sad when girls put SO much effort into their appearance because it puts so much more of the focus on US, when it shouldn't be..you know?

    Plus any right guy shouldn't care too much about that..;) but I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan