Favorites as of now.

Saturday, April 30, 2011



DIY- Remodeling projects. Oh.My.Word. How cute! There is just something about making something my own that I just adore. :)

Michael Kors MICHAEL KORS Silicone Watch
Michael Kors Watch. I would take a knockoff too!

Wrap Bracelets. I own this one and I wear it everyday.

Keurig Special Edition B60 Gourmet Single Serve Coffee Maker

I.want.one. I just think these are the neatest things around. I could go on and on for days. I'll just make a personal list! :)

I have been shopping all day and these are a few things that my eyes have been glued to. I know that this is a very materialistic post, and I have a bad habit of being that way.

God has blessed me and I am forever grateful. I am also so thankful that people have lent helping hands to my state and communities that aren't too far from where I live. this is one of my favorite things to see people working to help others. How can I join!






1 comment:

  1. A Keurig is on my wish list too! Don't worry about being a little materialistic sometimes. It's ok to window shop :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan