Everyday, beautiful life.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

 

Very tiring day but I'm thankful in the exhaustion.

{one} I'm loving  Diet Coke. 
I love you more than diet coke
(love this printable)

{two} I'm loving that God made some children even more special. I was asked to fill in with the Pre-school Developmentally Delayed class where I am student teaching yesterday and I am so thankful that I was given the chance. It was an amazing experience seeing how these precious children interact with one another and the people who are in charge of them.  They welcomed me with smiles and hugs but most of all with trust and excitement to play and take care of them. Be still my heart..

God has always given me a soft spot for special needs adults/children. After yesterday's experience I know that it does me good to be around these human beings in order to fulfill God's plan to love on them. I was really nervous and worried that God could possibly have a job for me that would require working with these individuals and to be honest, It scared me to death!
But, then it hit me. God never gives us more than we can handle and I know that if he blesses me with a job that requires me to handle this then so be it. I'm ready. No holding back!  Wow! That's a scary commitment but I sincerely feel that he will hold my hand the entire way.

Feels good to get that all out... :)

{three} I'm currently loving this nail color by Essie. 
lilacism
Lilacism--such a pretty spring nail color.

{four} I'm loving the beautiful weather that we had today. Made for a great day to do errands around Oxford. Getting ready for bunco on Friday! :) Details lata! 

{five} Love hearing these sweet words come out of a young Rebel fan's mouth. 
Hotty Toddy! :) I'm so proud they teach us young! 



1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    I got to shadow in that classroom last semester! I AGREE, It is SO special, and the children were amazing. I left in love and overwhelmed by my calling. It definitely made a huge impact on me! So glad you got to experience it too!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan