Feed Moncrief.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On the blog today: the time I broke into the Vaught.

Take 3: Third time is a charm, right?

Caitlyn and I went to Old Venice for dinner on Saturday Night. I promise you, I could eat there any day of the week. I just love their food. Plus, I'm pretty pumped that they saw my twitter and retweeted after our visit.
come on, Lauren... It's a restaurant. 







We had so much fun because everyone that we went with was "experienced" and wasn't apprehensive at all. The jokes were on us when we got on the field there was a couple out there, I'm sure.. praying together.   We took our photos and got out of there! :)

If you would like to see The Vaught one day, contact me- I'm your girl!

and in case you have no idea what my blog title has to do with, here you go.



Moncrief. if you ever see this, I'm a HUGE fan...

Hotty Toddy! 

what are you doing on this lovely day?


2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan