{ S P R I N G Inspiration}

Thursday, April 4, 2013

{ S p r i n g Must-haves!}

                                                    { S p r i n g Must-haves!} by lil-patton featuring leather ballet flats

I just love all this fun inspiration that I am seeing on Pinterest. There is so much floral, bright colors and all the fun, crazy designs that I LOVE so much! What are some of your favorite patterns/colors this Spring?
                 

Some of my favorite {spring-y} pins!


These are a few on the ole' wishlist from Forever21. 
I'm sure I'll be adding to the list. 
Seriously, check out the fashion right now. 
Such cute things!

            My Spring Wishlist

                                   My Spring Wishlist by lil-patton featuring wayfarer sunglasses


3 comments:

  1. I featured that F21 dress yesterday! If it's going to be popular, maybe I should go ahead and order ASAP! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready fo spring! This is getting ridiculous, it's April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED those mint skinnies! And the leopard sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan