Oh, how Pinteresting! {Sick day style}

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hey Friends! It's been a while and for that, I'm sorry!
Life has been busy and I've been lazy, if you really want the truth! :)

I'm home today for a sick day, feelin' yucky so I figured.. why not blog?

And I'm sure that Pinterest will be on my agenda today as well while I'm wrapped up in my pink chevron blanket. 



Do you find yourself on Pinterest for hours a day? I know I do! Love this place.


{So much truth to this! I have to believe!}

{Anything leopard is my love language.}


{This had me thinking back to all of the times I recorded music on my cassette player} HA!


{love these shoes. Buy them for me, please?}



So, now I'm back to my sick day lazies. Feel free to twitter, facebook, or email me. I've got nothing better to do.

Hope your Wednesday is going just beautifully! 

**be back in normal mode, soon.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that chevron blanket.
    And those sandals are to die for. Maybe someone will make some knock-offs so they're more affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh..those shoes are to die for!! Hope you get to feeling better super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better!

    I love your pink and white chevron blanket!

    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan