Friday's Letters.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Photobucket

Dear Double Decker: I can't wait to see you again. Please don't be miserable. I actually think this year's weather may be pleasant. Dear Payday: Why must you take so long? I've not been good this month and I kinda might need you soon. You should come see us sooner! Dear Summer: I'm not ready for grad school but I am ready for friend time, shopping, pool days and the lovely Mississippi heat. (i might be exaggerating there).        Dear mexican food: We have a love/hate relationship. I absolutely love you when I am inhaling your goodness but then I feel full for 24 hours. Dear Grey's Anatomy: I was so glad you were new last night. I've missed you and tweeting all throughout the show. Maybe I should have went to med school. hahahaha. Dear career day at school: let my kiddos have a great time and let them all grow up to be whatever their hearts desire. :)


and just for a funny....


Our biggest rival! :)
Hotty toddy!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that last picture...cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Decker will be so fun! We ate Mexican at 12 and Im still full and miserable!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan