Friday's Letters.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Photobucket

Dear Grace Potter and Jarrod Neiman: Ole Miss and the Grove is ready for you. Give us a good show. Hotty Toddy! Dear Target: Why do I always find tons of stuff that just calls my name. You've got some great buyers and advertisers working for ya.  Dear iPhone: Shay revealed the disorder that I am suffering from SMAD.  Go check it out and tell me that you don't have it... liar.  Dear Bloggers: I'm so thankful for each and every one of you that reads this little journal of mine on the internet. Some interesting blog posts are in the works and I can't wait to share them with you. Dear Weekend: It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend. Please come in great, make yourself welcome and go by SUPER slow. 


Happy Friday to you all! 
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Girl I think I have SMAD too! I read her post the other day and about died because I literally fit all of them haha. Hope you have a nice, long and relaxing weekend with great weather, ma'am!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stopping by from the linkup today! You have a very cute blog, I am now following! It is great meet another southern blogger. If you get a chance you should check out my blog. I have a great giveaway that ends today that you may be interested in. I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan