Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, April 15, 2013


This weekend made this heart of mine happy! Anytime I'm in Oxford, cheering on my Rebels, tis' a great adventure. I got to enjoy Oxford twice this weekend and it was wonderful. I can't wait to get back to my little piece of heaven-- in God's time!


1.) Friday- A group of us met in the Grove and watched Jarrod Neiman/Grace Potter. It def. wasn't the best concert that I've ever been to but it was fun to see friends that I haven't seen in a while. I also visited the big brother at the Fire Department and naturally, he can't take a decent pic. They had a fire call while I was there and it was neat to see how they handle things when the call comes through. 2.) I had to take a picture with my brick. #hottytoddy 3.) enough said. 4.) My mother works at Ole Miss and gave me this Colonel Reb charm a few years ago. I wore it this weekend and fell in LOVE with this picture. 5.) Some of the Ole Miss greatest. Dexter, Deuce, etc. 6.) Dexter McCluster and I. And yes, I might have been kicked off the field after this. 7,8,9) Caitlyn and I had a great time watching the Grove bowl. I got a nice one arm tan and it made me super excited for football season 2013.

That's my weekend in a wrap. How did yours turn out?

Monday morning already...
image

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! Just hopped over to your blog from the link party and wanted to say that it takes an awesome person to work with special ed kids. I think that's awesome of you and you are my great woman! Looks like a great weekend and I LOVE me some Modern Family. Anyway, I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your pictures. For some reason, I can't see them on here, but I saw them on FB.
    Oh my, that video clip is oh so true!
    Have a wonderful week, and thanks for always commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your pictures. For some reason, I can't see them on here, but I saw them on FB.
    Oh my, that video clip is oh so true!
    Have a wonderful week, and thanks for always commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan