Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, April 8, 2013


    
It's time! How was your weekend, sister? I had a great weekend but I am exhausted and ready for bed! I can't believe it is already (almost) Monday again! Let's roll...
Friday 
Mama, Linda and I went to the Chonda Pierce, "Girl's Night Out" show in Tupelo. Listen, the woman is hilarious and if you have never seen her speak, it is totally worth your time/money. I wasn't so sure about it and I'm so glad that we went. I am going to share a post on something that she said that touched my heart, later on in the week. Be looking for that! I was wearing my shoes that were a Christmas present from the "best" and my sweet Harper was looking too cute not to snap a quick picture.

Saturday/Sunday

Woke up early for the Oxford Consignment sale and I had a little bit of luck with some purchases. Mama and I found some TOMS that were barely worn and I can't wait to start wearing those. I also got some new wayfarer sunglasses from Urban Outfitters at the sale (still had the tags, SCORE). If you are new around these parts, thrifting is a huge part of my life. :) The grandmother, mother and I went shopping for a while and my grandmother wasn't sure about picture taking in the store! ha.

Found that quote tonight on Pinterest and I loved it. Luke and Blake-- You make my heart beat a little faster! Loved the ACM's last night and I tweeted more than I have in a month. I am soooo excited that Luke Bryan won Entertainer of the Year! Go to his concerts and you'll see why! Just a little Ole Miss love- I need that Football door sign for the upcoming season. Can't wait for the Grove Bowl this weekend with some friends! 

I've got some posts scheduled this week so check back often and see where I snuck into, what I learned and maybe even some fashion posts if you are lucky.

love you gals!

5 comments:

  1. TOMS are so comfy, you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find a consignment sale like that, what great finds!
    I can't wait for football season to get here, luckily it's getting so much closer!
    I loved the ACMs last night and getting to tweet with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimmee that pup!! Can't believe I missed the ACMs because of our stupid flight delay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the ACMs too! I was so excited when Luke Bryan won!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Consignment sale in Oxford sounds fabulous! They don't do those kinds of cute things in Florida, I miss North Mississippi when I hear about these events!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan