When I grow up.

Thursday, April 18, 2013


Two Thirds Hazel

Some people think that when you are 24, live in a completely different city as your parents and pay your own bills that you are a grownup! Well, as far as that goes, some of it is true. But, I still love to do crazy, adventurous things, play pranks on people and depend on my parents way more than I should. Do you relate to any of these things? 

Good.

I'm not alone.

Let's move along.

In a perfect world, these are the things I plan to do/have. Here we go...

http://southernpiphi.tumblr.com/post/18536571048

Isn't that a beauty? She doesn't have to be that big of course but that would be an added plus. I know that the marriage is based on so much more than a sparkly diamond. I want a man who respects me for who I am and what I can do to better him.
   
http://pinyourhome.com/page/4/

I want a house that I can call my own. Somewhere where my family and I can make beautiful memories and feel safe always!

http://www.thebeaufortbonnetcompany.com/thebeaufortbonnetcompany/PlantationPinksweetbowswaddleblanket.htm

I want a precious baby girl AND boy that I can spoil, share Jesus with and parent to the best of my ability. Being a momma is all that I have ever wanted to be and I am really hoping that is something that God has for my future. 

Most of all, when I grow up I want Jesus to show through me. Anything that happens beyond that is a plus. God has blessed me so much and I want him to know how thankful I am and keep up the attitude of gratitude.

He's still working on me
To make me what I need to be
It took him just a week to make the moon and stars
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
'Cause He's still workin' on me 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan