Fill in the blank. Friday!

Friday, February 18, 2011



1.)  I am a child of God who is mighty unworthy, a student teacher to 20 kinders whom I love, a girl who absolutely cannot wait to fall in love, get married and have babies. It's my life's dream! :)

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was signing up to be a summer missionary for 2 months, not knowing where I would be or what I would be doing. You can read about it here because it was the best summer of my life.

3.  I feel prettiest when  I'm all dressed up for a night out on the town and also on Sunday Mornings because I always wear a dress to church.  It's just what most Southern Baptist girls do!

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   to-do lists, my iphone, twitter, homework my mind that will not rest.

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is   Mi Pueblo, Grilled chicken chimichanga a la carte. 

6. The way to my heart is being around kids and making them a priority, ok, and shopping!

7.  I would like to  loose weight and shop on 5th avenue in New York. Wouldn't that be awesome?

So excited that it's the weekend! This week has been great but very tiring! 
Bunco tonight and I surely hope that I am luckier than I have been in a couple of months.!

Tomorrow=MEMPHRICA! My favorite!

Happy Friday! Do what makes you happy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan