WILW

Wednesday, February 16, 2011




lollipops

Hey friends! It's Wednesday.. One day close to the weekend. I couldn't be happier! :)

This week has been great but I am just so ready for a little time to relax and get away from 5 year olds..


{one} I love the opportunity that I got this weekend for being able to hang out and invest in eight 10th grade girls who were just too much fun! It was a very humbling experience for me because I am so not in my comfort zone by not knowing anybody at this church.  Luckily, God had other plans and I ended up knowing a couple of the other DiscipleNow leaders.  These weekends are so neat because God always shows up and he expects us to carry out these truths that we learn about for the rest of our lives. I had a great time.  We stayed with a sweet couple that I know and their daughter left me this in her room, in which I stayed.  Isn't that so sweet?


Matt Papa band.. seriously look them up on Itunes. Sooo awesome! 



Sammy Nuckolls preached and did an outstanding job! It wasn't my first time hearing him but he still blew me away sharing the love of my father!


{two}  I have big hopes for good things to happen in the coming months.  I've started thinking about "grown up" things such as jobs, houses, etc.. and I know that in good time all these unknowns will be known to me. 


{three}  I'm loving that we have no snow on the ground and 70 degree weather. It's great! Come on Spring!


{four} I'm loving blogging. Finding new blogs, freebies, printables, everything that is involved.  It makes me happy and is such a stress relief for me! 


Happy HumpDay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan