WILW

Wednesday, February 23, 2011







It's Wednesday! Woohoo! It's been one of those weeks where I can't seem to get anything done. It's been a cloudy day here in Oxford but things are going well. Lesson plans, BOPS ice cream, a car wreck involving the roommate, but... Life is grand! 


Think Harper likes BOPS? It's new and Oxford people are going crazy! 
The guy was super cute and he asked me if my dog could have some ice cream. Of course! She absolutely loved it! 
Thanks, cute guy!-
                   Woof... Harper


{one} It's almost the weekend. I need girl time, relaxation, and no school work!


{two}  My friend Merle is taking her Nursing test tomorrow. She has to pass it to get a job and I know that my God whom she is in love with, will help her out and give her all the comfort, and answers that she needs to know! Please send up a prayer on her behalf. :)


{three} My 10-day is drafted, now just to add details and perfect what I have. Man, the life of a teacher is so much more than just lesson plans and teaching in the classroom. We are supporters, nurses, bankers, counselors, all of the above at one moment or another. I absolutely love my kinders and I can't wait to have a classroom of my own.  Butttt... It does scare me to death when I think about it. Oh, my! It'll be here soon!


{Four} I'm in need of a thrift shopping excursion. No, I'm not obsessed or anything! :)


I love this! 

Happy Wednesday, all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan