Fill in the blank Friday.

Friday, February 4, 2011


I'm loving that new picture! :)

After 2 funeral visitations today and another visit to the doctor, I am ready for a nice, relaxing weekend! :)

1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose... Southern Living! I guess it's a southern girls lifeline! 

2.  If I were too run my own magazine it would be  about a plethora of information, such as children's clothes, boutiques, crafts, antiques, thrift shopping...

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)  at walmart usually. I prefer to find them at thrift stores for cheaper but the months are usually way off. :)

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)   in print.  I am not a good one to go online and sit and read anything, except for blogs.  If I get a Nook though, I am sure that will change. 

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is   none.  I usually get them from other people or a thrift store.

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)      fashion, crafting, DIY, gossip. I'm guessing a little of all of the above. 

7.  The magazines I read regularly are       Southern Living, DIY, Good Housekeeping, People...

I wish that I loved magazines more but I would just rather read BLOGS because those people have a lot of the same lifestyles that I do! 

Have a great Friday Night! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan