Top 2 Tuesday!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011


This week deals with 2 things that I have learned from blogging!


1.) I love talking about my life and sharing my feelings about myself but I am terrible at journaling.  I love being online and I feel that this will be the neatest thing for me to look back on in 30 years and truly see what I was facing during that certain time in my life. 


2.) Meeting new people is crazy to me! I love it! I'm such a people person.  I enjoy reading about other people's lives and allowing them a glimpse into my crazy, sometimes boring, everyday, life. God is good and I hope that through me they may see him! 


Just for some more answers I love giveaways, freebies, printables, and precious crafty ideas! 


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan