Single Awareness Day. :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



  1. 1. It's another Valentine's day,  Single! But God has bigger plans and dreams than even I have for myself, so that's ok.
  2. Did you like the video above? I did too! Have you ever had these thoughts because I have! Thanks, Heather for letting me use your video. It was great! 
  3. I have been having thoughts about becoming a wife and mommy lately, ok, since I was 3.. but today while reading some blogs I came upon this quote on Lauren's blog.
"If God is calling you to be a wife and mother, he will bring someone to you".

4.) My precious kindergarteners spoiled me rotten today with candy, love, hearts. all of the above. Who needs a man when I have all of them? I kid. :)




5.  I had this blog already typed out exactly how I wanted it and somehow it got deleted. Bummer.

6.) My V-day date tonight consisted of Lane, Alicia, and I going to eat at our favorite Mexican place in Oxford, Papitos, and happened upon Keith and Kevin. Thanks for being our dates, boys!




My gifts from Emily. Harper's too! 
My grandmother gave me a home-made card. She is precious!

7.) I got to love on some precious 10th grade girls this weekend at a DiscipleNow in Batesville. I am so thankful that my mother and daddy were nice enough to keep the "grand-dog" so I could invest in these girls lives. God showed up and out and I can't wait to blog about the weekend. :)
Thanks, parents!

8. This list makes my OCD self very happy.


Love on someone today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan