WILW..

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

 a

It's Hump Day! Praise the Lord.
A little of what I'm loving. :)

{one}
Carots vs. Carats


I love how during a conversation with Emily about engagement rings tonight that we were going to have not 1 carat diamonds but 3 carat diamonds.  She busts out with "the carots that are orange, maybe" haha! Never a dull moment.
  

I love having roomates that I can release stress with and always talk about the most random things possible.  

{two}

My kids at school are so dramatic! Seriously. They make me smile!

{three}

I want these rainboots.

What do ya'll think?!

{Four}

I am stressing out about filling out applications for jobs next fall. It's a different ballgame and I'm scared. Any suggestions?

{Five}

Fire alarms went off 2 times today during our night class. Too bad my brother wasn't working. :(

{Six}



I'm loving Harper Grace! She's grown toooo much!




2 comments:

  1. LP I am so glad that I can make your life a little less stressed! You do the exact same for me and so does little Harp Harp!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan