Top 2 Tuesday

Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Top 2 things you've learned about friendship:

- Friends often fade but some never leave your heart.  
I have had friends whom our lives have moved apart from each other but we there is still something special about knowing that you can still call them friend and share things with them.



and..

True friends care about every detail of your life. 


I like to think that I am there for my friends and I know that my friends care about me and want what's best for me.  I need to work on being a better friend and understanding how I can be there for all of my friends! God gives us the people that are good for us and I believe that we have certain friends for certain times in our lives. My life of friendships have been very evident of this!

Such an old picture! I love these people!


See ya'll tomorrow! Loving this week so far!

2 comments:

  1. Hi lauren! Thanks for your sweet blog comment the other day. you made me smile when you said "He's always up to something" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post! Friends make life so much more fun!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan