Much.needed. Weekend.

Sunday, February 27, 2011








The weekend is over. I'm a little bummed. 
But.. It's ok because I had a great weekend. You know sometimes you just have those weeks where you are tired of everything and just want to hang out with friends and let your troubles worry about themselves? Well.. I had one of those weeks last week and I knew that it was time for girls night out in! 

My friend, Merle, had taken her Nursing Boards test and so stress was at a max for her as well.. so friend time just needed to happen.  Merle,Brittany, and I,  met up Friday and decided to go eat at our favorite Mexican Restaurant. Too good! Then.. we decided to go home, put on our pj's, and relax! The best decision we've ever made. :)

This is us, Sophomore year of college. Halloween Costume Party!!

Saturday was filled with shopping, eating at the best southern restaurant, Cracker Barrel, and then seeing my mother and grandmother! 

Today, I worked on a little craft project, filled out a job application. Geez, these things are too intense, and worshiped my Lord at church!

i'd say it was a great weekend. :)


Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. 
Neale Donald Walsch




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan