Fill In the Blank Friday!

Friday, February 25, 2011




Good gracious! Thank you Lord for Fridays. 
After working with kindergarteners for 5 days, the weekend is a beautiful piece of heaven from my Lord! Seriously, people! Those precious babies wear me OUT
I have been very sad that my blogging was almost ZIP this week. Promise I'll get back on track soon.  School was crazy and lots of projects due but hopefully most of it is completed now.

This next week is going to be full of job applications and praying for a job next fall. You should pray for me too! K, thanks!? 

Now...

1.  If I could  medal in an olympic event it would be the bobsled because it looks like it would be a mix of thrill/scary/the fastest rush I would ever experience!

2.  If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take my Bible, my iPod, and some friends. I need a good balance of alone time and company.

3.  OCD tendencies  are my most irrational fear.(such as--things out of place and odd numbers.)

4.  I'd rather deal with puke, snot (even though it freaks me out), and feces  everyday,  than see or pull a loose tooth everyday.

5.  I am ready to do some new craft projects. Come on spare time.. Where are you?

6.  I should really be  applying for jobs for next fall. Instead, I'm watching Tyler Perry movies with the girls! I just love nights like this...

7.  One of my favorite things in all the world is shopping with my family and friends/getting a good cup of coffee from Starbucks on a COLD day!




 
Chaco Wedding.. I'm obsessed!

All pictures..google

Merry.Weekend!







2 comments:

  1. Lauren, Never have I ever heard of anyone else with the SAME fear I have about teeth! None of my friends believe me that I can't stand teeth (especially a loose one for that matter! I am glad I'm not alone in this big ole world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! i love your pictures! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan