It's Monday, people!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Here we go again. I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! This week this blog will be my lifeline. I've got some exciting things up my sleeve, so stay tuned. :)



1.) Sick! That's how I feel today! Ready for Spring and the chance to get well! Even though, I am saying the inspiration above. God has blessed me soo much! 

2.) I got my leopard boots that I wanted this weekend!! :) Remember these?!
Love them!!

3.) God loves to see us smile! This was my devotion tonight and I love that thought! I am constantly amazed at how much he does to bless me and let me know that he loves me! I serve a good GOD!

I am wanting to start a picture a day in 2011.  I hear that you can start whenever, wherever. So.. We will see when that motivation takes place.

So much to do, so little time. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan