Thursday Thoughts!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

 

Happy Thursday!

Let me just recap how great my day has been today! I woke up at 10:00 because a precious pups named Harper let her mama sleep late. Isn't she sweet?!  It was the first time I have slept late in forever. BLISS!

So, As you can tell SNOW is what I am thanking him for today. Snow reminds me to slow down, take some time for myself, and understand just how much my GOD loves us!

Then, after all the roomies woke up we all at breakfast at our kitchen table for the first time together and then went to play in the snow again. Listen, we know how to have fun!


I mean we seriously had a ball! Snow days are the best!


I bet we took 250 pictures! Don't worry I won't share that many. Even though I would love to.

In case you can't tell, we LOVE jumping pictures.

We had so much fun! I'll spare you the other 245 pictures! :)

Giveaway:


I need WANT this so bad! It is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Ah! It's Friday and... Guess what?! No school today either! Thank you WTVA for that announcement! 
Woo hoo! Are we sure that I don't live up North!?

Finally, I am leading a DiscipleNow retreat this weekend and I am very excited about the opportunity! But.. my friend just informed me that she can't come and help me. I'm nervous. Please pray that my Savior will help me during the weekend and give me the knowledge to lead those girls exactly the way that he intends. 

Lord, let me invest in them...

Heard this tonight exactly when I needed it. 


God is good. 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouraging comment! Everything is going smoothly here, although, we've gotten no snow!!! So compared to me, y'all are considered "North" haha! Looks like y'all had a blast. Make a snowball for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, y'alls snow pictures are fabulous! It looks like SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan