WILW. Snow Style

Wednesday, February 9, 2011



It's that time again! Linking up with Jamie!

* I'm loving the snow that God decided to bless Mississippi with today. It's been so much fun to get out of school early, rest, and then have a blast with the room mates trying to kill ourselves sledding down our hill at the apartment! 


* I found this quote on someone's blog while stalking tonight and I absolutely loved it!
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be 

lived forwards! 


* I have no school tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. I am planning on some 
DIY projects, and planning for a relaxing day. Bring it on, snow!





* I am loving that this week is flying by and that my kiddos are being super funny at school which helps the days go by faster. 
I just love this age! 

Hoping for a fun, relaxing day tomorrow. Happy SNOW DAY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan