Thursday. Time for an iPhone dump.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Just to get off my iPhone. Here we go.

Best and I @ Graduation. So proud! 
Be ready to see Zebra print in my classroom in the near future. :)

A little cousin, BASEBALL action. Go #5, TYLER! 
Daddy is pitching to him. How sweet!
Found my dream home this week. LOVE IT!

and the ring.. Now, where is Mr. Prince Charming?

Princess Kate's Knock-off ring at Walmart.
Tornado Warning. No big deal. Lost power foreverrr!

SMORES!!

 Just needed to show you what's been happening in my life these past 2 weeks. God is good. :)

Friend got engaged. BUSY weekend. 
Congrats Ashley and Paul. I'm one proud friend. How long have we planned this, Ash? :)
Wow! Another wedding. All my friends are getting married! :)
This summer is going to be BUSY, BUSY! 
I'm ready...


2 comments:

  1. Love this picture post! That house looks like my dream home too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet girl!! LOOOOVE YOU! Can't wait for you to share in our big day!! Hang on for Mr. Right, he'll come around!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan