Mother/Daughter Time.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Every year our church, Bellevue Baptist, does a Mother/Daughter Banquet and it is one special time for my mother. Being the "leader" of it, she plans the speaker, the theme, and puts lots of hard work into  making it a special day.



This year the theme was "My Mother's Table" and it was decorated with a few of my favorite things. Blue Mason Jars (obessed), old antique cooking tools, and plenty of red and white checkered table cloths.  We had cookbooks, and such sitting around. It was so cute.


We had aprons hung under our windows, seriously! Such a sweet decoration.

My sweet mother and I.  I am crazy about this lady. She does so much for me everyday including loving me unconditionally, gives me money when I'm broke, makes fun of me, helps me with college and school stuff when I have no idea, prays for me daily, and loves my daddy. That right there means the world. :)


A happy family is but an earlier Heaven. 
-George Barnard Shaw

1 comment:

  1. hey Lauren. thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan