Growing up!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's official...
 I'm getting old! 

I had orientation today and I was up at 5:30. Geez. That hasn't happened in a while. It wasn't fun. I luckily got up, got ready, and arrive to orientation on time. :) It was a hurry up and WAIT kind of day. That's life, and now I am one step closer to being fully prepared to be a 1st year teacher.
Source: babble.com via Joakim on Pinterest

Old School. 

After my orientation I went and got my 3rd iPhone. Problems and I just love my phone too much to leave them like they are. You know, if you have never been to an Apple store, you are missing out. They are just too much fun. I could stay in there all day. 
Thanks Apple.  

and... 
We went out Saturday night to Don Julio's to celebrate Merle's birthday. We laughed and had the best time. There is really nothing like spending time with your girlfriends and I am soaking it up because I know in a few short weeks that I will only see them on my weekends home. :(

Merle,
I am so glad that God decided to put my best friend at the time and you together in a lovely dorm room in Sheffield hall our freshman year. If he hadn't knit this plan together in his hands, then we would have never became friends. I will never forget the impact that you have made on my life and I know that everything you have you have worked hard for. I've seen you at your best and at your worst and I know that God has a HUGE plan for your life. Happy Late Birthday and yes... I will be your paula-bearer. :)
love,
Lou-Lou. 

love the atmosphere.
such a great cake! :)

The best and I.

1 comment:

  1. I agree

    apple store is fun!!!!

    :)

    and they are always full of people. as if it's black friday sale

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan