Fun-Day Friday!

Friday, June 10, 2011

 

There is a first time for everything. Let's link up. 

It's Friday. Thank the Good Lord!
Today, I am getting decorations for VBS and also house hunting, closing the deal on an apartment. Excited much, worried about bills=exactly!

What's fun at this moment:
Made this cute bathroom must-have tonight. I love it. 
idea came from pinterest. Of course.

Another fun idea is what I am going to decorate my new place with. Lovin these ideas!
              
                       Richmond Thrifter: Lamp Base Turned Pedestal Table!


                           Decorative Ledge | Pottery Barn     Shutter Organizer - Entryway Organizing Ideas - Organized Home - MarthaStewart.

Enough of that. Any other ideas or furniture that you want to get rid of. Hit me up.

Another fun thing going on at the moment:
Planning the New York trip with the Mother. :)



, Friday!


and now:




.   This weekend I'm     attending a mother/daughter banquet, and hopefully the annual flea market.

2.  My last vacation was   a trip to the Gulf Coast last Spring Break.

3.  My next vacation will be     New York, in July. I can't. wait. :)

4.  My favorite way to relax is  shopping, surfing the internet, watching tv. Many ways to help me relax.

5.  When vacationing one should always    enjoy every circumstance. Vacations open up a lot of time to do whatever. Just Have fun!

6.  When vacationing one should never       count calories.

7.  The best part about a vacation is    being able to forget what you left back home and appreciate it when you get home

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the Ball Jar! :). Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't pinterest the best? I love all the fun ideas I've found on there lately...and that mason jar idea is a great one! So happy to have stumbled on your blog! If you like link-ups, you might enjoy my Friday's Fancies series...it's your chance to dream big and not worry about pricetags! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and God bless! xoxo {av}

    p.s. it's the last day to get your entries in for my huge Whiting & Davis giveaway! don't miss out :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan