Simple.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Simple Things

It's Thursday! :)
I'm having iPhone problems so hopefully those will be fixed soon... Not fun @ all.


It's the simple things in life that make me happy...


--Jewelry, especially bracelets make me a happy girl!


-- sweet tea! Ahh! Could there be anything more Southern.


--getting mail. I absolutely love getting emails, snail-mail, or just a simple note.
if you want to send me something, email me. ha! 


--thrift shopping. it's so much fun.


--pinterest. seriously, I have a blast on there!


Hope you have a SIMPLE and sweet Thursday! :)


and just because I love this picture! :)


Waiting on Mr. Right vs. Found Mr. Right

4 comments:

  1. Haha that bottom picture is HILARIOUS! I need to take one of these with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! sweet post, and you know I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute picture. it's such a hard time of life when your friends are going through such transitions... especially when you're waiting for the transition to arrive. i love it when gals can be content no matter what. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. Sweet tea is my favorite drink in the world. And thrift shopping is the only way to go! ;)

    Loving your list! Thank you so so much for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan