I'm Thankful. Thursday

Thursday, June 9, 2011



Life. in. general.
but to be more specific.

Church family.
I never take time to tell them how thankful I am for them. Bellevue Baptist has been my church home for 22 years and now, in about a month and a half, it won't be where I worship. This is very sad to me but also a new beginning that I am very excited about. My church family is seriously the best. Some of the most caring, thoughtful, and helpful people in the entire world. My babies, aka, my Sunday school class will be one of the hardest things for me to let go. They are precious and keep me on my toes every Sunday.

My Mother's Career Choice
Weird thanksgiving, I know. But because of her career choice, I am leaving college completely debt free. She has worked at Ole Miss for many years, and because of that I am not leaving owing my entire being. It's a great feeling not owing money because the real world is scary enough without having to worry about paying back loans and such..
Thanks, mama and OLE MISS. :)

Technology
I don't know what I ever did without email, google, iPhones, and all the other technologies that I use on a daily basis. Seriously, I just don't know. I'm thankful that some very intelligent people decided to produce something that would help many of us out on a daily basis. BUT.. I also wish that I didn't spend as much time daily on these things. Oh well! You win some, you loose some. 

That's all for now. I have to get ready for a sweet night with the bro and his girlfriend.

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOWW! i love your posts!!! ive been looking everywhere for daily q&a things... you seem to have a lot! lol

    following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great thankful list!! finishing college debt free is a big deal! congratulations!! so glad you joined in this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that is awesome! Congrats to you! Great list and thanks so much for linking up with us this week. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan