Miscellany Monday!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

one
My Best, Caitlyn is coming to Oxford tonight. Yay!!
 We are soaking up our time being in the same town! :)

sorry for the quality. Facebook wouldn't cooperate! :(

two
I'm spending way too much money on necessary stuff for my new place. It's fun but makes me sad that I can't get just whatever/whenever I want. Maybe this grown up thing IS for the birds! :)


My couch-- so far. Not sure about those cushions. 

We are looking for this chair. :)
It's adorable! So me.. 

three
I'm so thankful and blessed by my Lord! He seriously blesses me everyday with something new and exciting. I could never thank him enough for all that he has helped me out with. I truly believe all my blessings come from HIM. I've always heard "ask and you shall receive" but I never knew the true meaning of that precious verse.  

Ask and it shall be given to you. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and
the door shall be opened. For everyone who asks receives, and he who
seeks finds, and to him who knocks, it shall be opened.
-- Matthew 7:7 8

God is one great God! :)

four
I'm addicted to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger. 
Hear me? 
I. NEED. HELP! :)

Happy Monday!



3 comments:

  1. In New Albany on Bankhead Street down just past the railroad tracks and the courthouse, there's a store called Trio Sales. You HAVE to go by one day. Mr. David Rowan owns it, and he goes to all the estate sales and gets all kinds of antique and unique furniture. Best part, most of it isn't expensive! I got my bedroom suit there, and a few other pieces. Plus they have decorating stuff like pottery, china, wall decor. If you want to go one day, just call me up and we'll ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeeeed that chair!! :) Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that chair! How fun! He is good, SO good(love hearing others say those words)! And enjoy your time with you bestie!
    Thanks for sharing (visiting from lowercase letters)!
    Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan