My Life is full of Miscellany @ the Moment.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


So much going on. But... I have to blog for my sanity. :)

one.
I sometimes hate the fact that my Daddy works for the public. You can't really ever make plans because something could go wrong and it's his job to help them. I'm totally thankful that he is able to do this, just stinks sometimes.

two.
I'm hopefully going to be doing a lot of this..



and..
(changing banks)

Today!

three.
I'm working on my "Miss Lauren's Classroom" blog and I'll share with you as soon as it's up. I still can't believe I will be teaching 1st grade in a little over a month.

*pretty sure this was around 1st grade. :)

four.
If you have any crafty ideas or suggestions on how to make curtains for my apartment without sewing, I would love some help. I just wish I could sew!

Happy Monday!



4 comments:

  1. I switched to Bancorp South last summer and I love it! Their internet banking is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this means that you are changing TO BancorpSouth? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Call the Infoline and I can handle any of your debit card troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could sew too. I recently tried to make myself a bikini... i failed.

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job and apartment, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan