Tanning Tuesdays.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blog title= Exactly what took place today.
girl talk, tanning, swimming, the LIFE!

I'm serious. Pretty sure this will be an everyday thing from here on out. Thanks, Lane. (as if you read my bloggy here!)

My life has been a little haywire for the past couple of days. My grandmother, MOM, was hospitalized for Pneumonia but doctors were thinking that other things were the cause of her sickness. Talk about being scared. I just knew something major was going to show up. Praise God, they came back and all the lady has is the mild case of pneu. As if that isn't bad enough, we are very thankful for the results. :) 

Marjorie is 85 years old and is in better health than her granddaughter. I am so proud of how strong and brave she has been and let me tell you she was more concerned about those nurses than they were about her. She would talk to each one of them personally and joke around with them to make their days better.  Seriously, she is one amazing woman. 

Being a good sport, I stayed at the hospital with her on Sunday night and that was pure. torture. Bless her. They came in, it seemed like, every hour. Yuck.
well.. they asked her when she first went in, if she wanted to be resuscitated if it came down to that and after much thought she said, "No".. hesitated and then said,
"But don't give up on me too quick". 
I died out laughing because that is a total Mom moment! :)  

It was a privilege to help take care of her and I am so glad that she will be home in no time. 
God, you are good. Your love endures forever. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan