Time for those blanks...

Friday, June 17, 2011

1. The last movie I saw was   In theatre- Something Borrowed. Loved it.

2. I want to  go eat Mi Pueblo.
3. Surprises are perfect! I love a good surprise, even though they can be embarassing.
4. The best accessory is   a smile on a person's face and a great attitude. Seriously! But.. I also adore watches and bangle bracelets.

5. My favorite warm drink is  caramel macchiato. :)
Caramel Macchiato

6. My favorite cold drink is    sweet tea, of course.
7. Currently loving   looking at 1st grade blogs and room decoration ideas. I'm ready to be a 1st year teacher, I think. :)




Sorry for not blogging as often this week. I'm in the process of packing up 2 places for a new GRAND place. Can't wait to share this journey with you! :)

2 comments:

  1. So when do we get to see the new place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan