These are my confessions...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011



I confess... I always have a feeling that I need to read my Bible more. I need to get on that.  

I confess... I often get jealous of people's lives when I read certain blogs/facebook/twitter posts.  

I confess... I want to be a mommy more than anything in this world. 

I confess... I love thinking up delicious recipes to cook, but hate the idea of actually having to cook it. :)

I confess...I was looking back today on my college school work. I half hearted most of it. Oh well. I graduated. Now, just don't do that in my classroom. I'm gonna give it all, peeps! :) 

Last night was spent with the best, eating mexican, watching "Never Say Never" and 
staying up late. :)

I honestly can't believe I watched the Bieber movie but I must say, it was pretty inspirational.  That bieber boy seems like a very caring guy! 


Hope you are having a great Tuesday! 




2 comments:

  1. I related with so many of these! Thanks for sharing. Also, I know you are furnishing a new place in Desoto County...if you need a bedroom suite let me know. I have one that I have got to get rid of! Let me know if you need anything this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. truthfully... I half heartedly did most of my college work too... oops! don't tell anyone

    Thanks for linking up! I loved reading this

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan