Just Some Blanks.

Friday, June 3, 2011


1.   I love       life   because    it is something different every day and I am greatful for every opportunity. God is good and blesses those who strive to live for him. Thank you Lord, for my beautiful life.

2.  A time that mam a knew best was   when she told me that Jesus loved me and that he would always be there for me. I will always remember sitting in my floor, by my bed, the night that I gave my heart to my Lord. She was right there with me along the way.

3.  My first kiss  went a little like this  would you believe it hasn't happened yet. It will be perfect when it does though. Actually, I might remember a pre-school kiss but that doesn't count. HA!

4.  My celebrity crush is Bradley Cooper. HELLO, Gorgeous! :)

5.  My splurge of choice is    Thrift items, going out to eat.. etc...

6.  My biggest accomplishment is     graduating for college, Ole Miss, at that! 

7.  My dance jam of choice is      anything "rap". It's just easier to bust a move too! 


Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. I sure hate that you had to graduate from TSUN, but congrats nonetheless. :)

    I agree whole-heartedly about Bradley Cooper. He is mighty good-looking.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan