Lots to talk about, Wednesday.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Photobucket




  1. Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic?
The only thing that I can think of is that my great-grandmother's name was Elizabeth, my mother's middle name was Beth, My middle name is Elizabeth... See the pattern?
  1. What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
The most stressful thing about blogging is finding time to do it. I try to do it often because it's a stress relief but that doesn't always happen.
  1. We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)!
www.facebook.com
www.twitter.com
www.hotmail.com
I'm boring.. yes!
  1. What’s your sign?  Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
I don't even know. I have never been interested in this stuff. 

  1. IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand! (Its hot here, can't help it)
My favorite ice-cream is cake batter from Holli's Sweet Tooth. The BEST! It's pure heaven!

Ready for some more! :)


one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I have been a bridesmaid twice so far, and will be again in March!
{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
I read my Bible, play on my phone, and watch tv.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Cancun.. I've always wanted to go. One day....

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Swimming. Nothing beats laying by a pool and then jumping in when you can't stand the heat anymore.
{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I always wanted to be a teacher and come August.. that's what I'll be doing!
{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A walk-in pantry in the kitchen, wrap around porch, and play room for my many kids! (that I don't have either.)
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Probably left-over tacos from last night.
{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
If I was at home, probably reading a book, or watching tv. 
{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
I have no clue because we only pay one bill to our apartment complex. Probably not that much.
{ten} what do you do to relax?
Hang out with my family, read a book, watch tv.

And... last but not least.


{one} 
I'm loving these dog-days of summer. I'm soaking them up because I know that in no time at all, I'll be writing lesson plans and moving to my new house! :)

{two}
Pool Time- there is nothing like it. I'm working on my tan!

{three}
Working with the students at the Scott Center. These kiddos are precious and are making my summer have so much more meaning! :)

Happy Wednesday overrrrload! 











1 comment:

  1. yay for teachers and tacos are awesome, even if they're left overs!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan