What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, June 1, 2011



{one}

I'm loving this video! Seriously, I have to do this with my own wedding one day. 
So sweet!


{two}
I'm on the apartment hunt and I would love for any suggestions near the Southaven/Olive Branch area. I realize that stalkers lurk around this thing so please inbox me with suggestions! :) I've found some possibilities but nothing settled just yet. 

{three}
I'm a pinterest fanatic now! Ahh! I knew I didn't need to sign up! 

{four}
I'm hoping for some pool days this week! So jealous of you people who have pools at your house. :(


{five}
I'm loving get togethers with friends! We have some good times. If this doesn't make you laugh then you wouldn't love our parties! :)


God is good. Summer is fun. I'm a happy girl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan