What I'm Loving Wednesday.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Happy Wednesday, Friends!

I'm loving...

C.M. Scott Center
1.) getting to observe, love on some precious kids during my summer.  I got the highest compliment today when I was working with a child who was throwing a tantrum and my teacher said," I am not going to interfere because you know what you are doing." She all but told me that I was doing everything exactly right, which I find hard to believe, but she made me feel good anyway! 

2.) Some graduation pictures that Bre took for me. :)

 My wonderful, supportive parental unit!
 Bre Anna. Why do I look sick? ha.
Emily. We did it! :)
Hotty Toddy!

3.) Knowing that I am going to have enough furniture in my new place!
btw: here are a few pictures. just remember these came from the website. You'll be seeing my decor SOON! 

I'm so excited to make it my own! 
suggestions are welcomed.-- I would love some advice and opinions.

4.) The blessings that Jesus had decided to give me. Why? I will never understand, but he loves me without conditions. For that I will always LOVE and appreciate. God knows exactly how to bless us and why he does it. He knows that we could never pay him back but yet he does it anyway. Geez.. I will never understand! I'm so very thankful though! 

Wednesday-- I feel the love!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today! Love it. Congrats on Graduating!! and I am excited to see how your apartment comes along. I am decorating mine right now too....hopefully you can give me some ideas!!

    check out my blog and tell me what you think! we can be friends and support each other

    CLassic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduating is so exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on graduating and getting a new place!

    my suggestion...fun colored walls! you can't be sad when your walls are bright and fun! and fill the walls and shelves with a few quotes, words, or pictures that inspire you!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan