What I'm Loving Wednesday.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011


{one}
There is nothing better than sleeping till 10:00 on accident. Thank you Lord that I can sleep late! 


{two}
Packing for Yard Sale on Saturday! 
Yard sales are probably one of my favorite things to do. Hopefully the cash will make it even better.
If you live near me and would like to know details, just leave me a comment. :)


{three}
Air Conditioning.
It is just entirely too hot in Mississippi.


{four}
My new Shutterfly Personalized Notebook that Bre Anna had made for me. :)

I used it at Orientation yesterday! So fun.

On my way home to see the familia and my furbaby.

Have a LOVELY Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cute notebook! I wonder if they can make planners...

    ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to air conditioning! it's sooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u take the first photo? :) wonderful!

    i wish i can sleep at 10pm. that would already be sleeping early for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan