Miscellany Monday!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Instead of the usual list of Miscellanies, I am going to post some of my favorite YouTube videos. Enjoy

I don't even love this song, just love me some Miranda Lambert and this is such a tribute! :)


Ole Miss Student Union. I wish I had been a part of this. 


Our Baptist Student Union's Transfer Ministry video. Yours truly had so much fun being in this video.


Since when did Rap stars become country? I kind of like it though! 

Happy Monday! 

3 comments:

  1. love these videos! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing videos. thanks for another fun post. would love if you stopped by to see my latest outfit post and celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to have been part of the Jai Ho at Ole Miss. It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan